Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-07-29

Mystery box by Cristin


Hello! Today I created a little video for you using supplies that I received in a box from Mixed Media Place!
The contents of the box were a secret - so I had no idea that I would receive. In the first part of the video I will show you everything that came in the box, and next I will show you what I made!



What's in the box?
- Van Gogh Watercolor Pencils
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Wax
- Glimmer Glam - Tanzanite
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Yellow Blue
- Faber Castell - PITT Artist Pens - Subtle Tones
- Dina Wakely - Mask + Stencil - Basics
- Dina Wakely - Mask + Stencil - Mod
- 3rd Eye - I Love You Small Tattoo
- 3rd Eye - I Love You Small Chipboard
- 3rd Eye - Skull and Spiral Stamps


Also used:
- Matte Medium
- Gesso
- Glimmer Mist - Tokyo
- A cutout from one of my zines


And here is list of supplies with images and links directly to the store.
Have a great day!
Cristin

Mixed Media Place supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.